Wednesday 17 February 2016

Task week 1- TPACK

 We've got the role's members distributed through a roulette and our blog done by the facilitator so... it's time to use it!




This week we have worked very well. We have done a mental map of the Technological Pedagogical Content Knowledge answering 4 questions that today, Wednesday, the star have had to expose to the rest of the groups. For that, we have needed the help of all our group's members.

On Monday, in the morning, we thought about how and when we could do the mental map. We looked for many mental maps on the Internet for having an idea of the objective and choose the best one to explain TPACK. In the afternoon, we bought a cardboard and colour papers and we started to do the work. Firstly, we answered the questions that then, we had to represent on the map. After that, we drawed the boxes where we wrote the TPACK's elements and then we cut them for pasting on the cardboard. Also, we looked for images on the Internet such as a computer to express technology or a book to express the content for decorating it.

Here you can see some photos that were taken while we were working:










Today, Wednesday, the star has exposed the map to the rest of the groups and we hope that people liked it!


 
 
                                                                                                                                Published by: María

14 comments:

  1. Hello I'm from the loonatics group and I we really enjoyed your presentation. The best things were the explanation, the exposition and the examples of the theory. On the other hand the worst for us was that it was a little bit repetitive and also a little bit of improvisation but we know that it was because of you were two stars. The jealous things were the exposition and the star pronunciation and for your improvement we think that practical examples could be good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm sorry you found our presentation a bit repetitive. We will take your advice in order to improve!

      Delete
  2. Hello guys! I really enjoyed your presentation, it was very clear, captivating and the star took us into account making us questions and referring to us a lot. She did a great job. If I had to say one thing bad about you, it would be that maybe the information you showed was a little basic, you could've investigated more. But anyway, I think it was amazing. Congratulations! Good luck and regards from the Tuttifrutis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Alicia! Next time we will try to explain our work more deeply. Thanks, you help us to improve with your comments!

      Delete
  3. Hi! :) I'm Edu Gálvez and this week I'm the journalism of the group called "Frisky Hedgehogs". In my opinion, the content (and how it is organised) and the esthetics of the blog are fantastic. I have to say that, when I started to look the blog, a 'real' music ("God save the queen") surprised me and I loved it! In addition, the pet of the group (Jefferson) is so lovely.
    Regarding the presentation about TPACK of last Wednesday, I think that it was good: the poster, the explanation of contents, the fluency, the pronunciation and the interaction with the spectators. BUT if I have to say something bad: the lack of information, the star could add more information in the presentation. And that's all!
    Regards from "the hedgehogs"! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Frisky Hedgehogs! As a Queen's Guardian I'm proud of hearing this anthem! ;) I hope you found our presentation as lovely as Jefferson. Thank you for your comments, we will try to add more information in future projects!

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good morning! I am from a group called The Prickles from Murcia University and this week my role is the journalist. I really liked your presentation of TPACK on Wednesday. I thought it was explained very well and that the star knew what she was talking about at every moment. She also engaged with us at all times, which made us pay even more attention to what she was saying and her pronunciation was brilliant too. Another thing I liked was your poster for this project. The only negative thing I could say is that you could have included a little more information in your exposition. I look forward to seeing your new tasks in the future. Well done and good luck! Love The Prickles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello The Prickles! Thanks for your comment. We are proud you appreciated our star's work. Sorry, probably there was a lack of information. We will try to improve next time. We will be full of information as you were! ;)

      Delete
  6. Good try... a bit poor but god try. The idea is including the chronic about the work, but a bit more in-deep... moreover, on Wednesday your activity was finished?... let's know what happened...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking great work dear, I really appreciated to you on this quality work. Nice post!! these tips may help me for future.
    absolutely free psn codes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you because you have been willing to share information with us. we will always appreciate all you have done here because I know you are very concerned with our. iTunes Backup and iCloud Backup.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really well written article. I’ll be sure to bookmark it and come back to read extra of your helpful info. Thank you for the post. I will certainly comeback.
    អ្វីជា​ Baccarat​​

    ReplyDelete